Siedlce is located 100 km from Warsaw to the East.
The best option is to arrive to the Warsaw Chopin Airport, and then use the transport option: by train or car.
The second airport is Warsaw Modlin Airport:
How to travel from CHOPIN AIRPORT to SIEDLCE
By Public Transport
You can use a very helpful application (in English) – „Jak dojadę” app
The link below:
OTHER USUFUL INFORMATION
- Tickets for buses available at tickets machines at the airport bus stop and in the bus.
- Tickets for the train available at ticket machines at the station, train ticket office and at the conductor.
- From the airport, you can order an UBER or a cab from the waiting line in front of the exit. We do not recommend using the cab service in the arrivals hall
- The route from Warsaw airport to Siedlce by public transport takes about 2 hours.
TRANSPORT IN SIEDLCE
The frequency of public transportation is limited, we suggest taking a cab.
Cab telephone numbers:
- PLUS TAXI – (+48) 690 313 131 or (+48) 690 323 232 (inc. card payment)
- ECHO TAXI – (+48) 800 62 26 44 (inc. card payment)
- MERCEDES TAXI – (+48) 25 19625
- RADIO TAXI – (+48) 25 19623
- HALO TAXI – (+48) 25 6322222
- POLONIA TAXI – (+48) 25 19629